Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back in the saddle again

Okay, so here’s the deal. About a year ago I stopped doing this blog because it was taking up A LOT of time I did not have to spare. While I enjoyed it, something had to go. I never really thought I would ever get it going again, but just in case I saved everything. (Besides, Not So Bad Lit is the cleverest idea I have ever come up with, would’ve been a shame to waste it. Lol)

Well, thank goodness I did. Because I'm back!  And for a good reason. Roni Griffin’s – a fellow blogger who knows a hellva lot more about all this writing stuff than anyone I’ve ever come in contact with – dialogue blogfest.

Now, I actually have no idea what a blogfest is, but anything having to do with giving me an excuse to write copious amounts of dialogue has my full attention. (Relax, I will narrow it down to one. lol ) She has over 50 people already signed up, so it’s gonna be a good one, whatever it is. lol

Sign up and join, it’s sure to be a blast and I bet there will be lots of great stuff to read. Oh, and I hear there's a prize!

http://fictiongroupie.blogspot.com/2010/04/lets-talk-blogfest.html

I’m thinking, if all goes well, and the kids I take care of don’t kill be before then, I will be posting once or twice a week. During that down time, you can also catch me on twitter. (Same user name)

Kristian

PS, is it cleverest or most clever? I debated about that for a good hour. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment